Being a Full Stack Hero: For us, Software Engineers are the primary sources of knowledge and information in any technology field or domain. We believe if you are passionate about software engineering then you are not limited to one programming language or tool but you are a polyglot programmer who can choose and pick the tools needed to solve a specific problem.
Just like your colleagues, you want to be the best in class. As a team, you are able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best result.
When you think that you fit the profile of our Full Stack Heroes, we are more than happy to invite you to apply for this job and have a serious but informal chat with us about who you are, what your ambitions are and what our vision is on the future of banking.
Your “Hero-backpack” contains:
– 3-5+ years of full stack development experience.
– Excellent Java programming skills.
– Demonstrable experience in AngularJS, React or other contemporary frameworks.
– Experience in Web Components and Polymer is a big plus.
– Excellent analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding.
– Experience with test driven development & test automation.
– Experience with continuous delivery and deployment tools.
– Excellent social and communication skills.
– Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects.
– Fluent English speaking and writing.