Functie: Full stack Software Engineer (ITP7176)
Start: 1-1-2020, 36-40 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
For our end client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced fullstack Lead software engineer who will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more. As a lead engineer you ll be working in an open-source micro-services orchestrator that we will be transforming to a Service offering running on a Kubernetes platform.
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation banking applications in the Daily Banking tribe. We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you. You will be working on-site in Amsterdam.
– Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Scala, Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front end side, we are into Polymer, AngularJS, Webcomponents, Redux, NPM.
– Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and soon migrating to Azure DevOps.
– We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on premise and cloud environments.
– Lead development experience is a requirement.
– An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
– Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
– Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
– We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to the business by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
– Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
– Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
– Fluent English speaking and writing
ITprogrammeur.comstreeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
Let op : Opdrachtgever heeft aangegeven dat de voorkeur uit gaat naar personen die reeds woonachtig zijn in Nederland.
Note: Client has indicated that the preference goes to persons who already live in the Netherlands.
Ben nooit meer te laat! Dagelijks GRATIS de laatste vacatures in je mailbox?