For our client in ‘s-Hertogenbosch we are looking for a Senior Full stack Lead Developer
For our new Platform we are building a big data environment that facilitate our customers to improve their fraud detection, pricing models, underwriting, risk assessments and screening tools. We use Hortonworks Hadoop and JAVA (eclipse), Mapreduce, R, NoSQL and Prostgres on the backend. Our front end will be developed with JAVA services based (Tomcat 8.5), MongoDB databases and SPRING boot security layer. The portals itself will be developed in AngularJS and of course need to communicate with Spring, services, different API’s and MongoDB.
We want to ramp up the team and are therefore looking for a senior full stack lead Developer with a deep knowledge of Angular 2, CSS3, HTML 5 J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC, EJB, Spring , Web Services (WSDL, XSLT, XML, SOAP,REST), JUnit, Ant /Maven / gradle build tools, CVS/ SVN , NetBeans IDE. Furthermore, we are looking for somebody who has good communicative skills and has the capability to take the lead in scrums.
Spring, Web Services (WSDL,XSLT,XML,SOAP,REST), JUnit, Maven, gradle build tools, CVS/SVN, NetBeans,
Jquery, JHipster, Bootstrap;
• Demonstrate, Understand and use UML and other object oriented software design;
• Tune performance and solve bottlenecks;
• Very good understanding of design and web architecture, ability to work on all aspects of software
development from requirement collection to analysis, design, development and testing;
• Experience with SPRING security framework;
• Communicate directly with customers and setup Wire frames;