As a system engineer you work in an international multidisciplinary team on the design, development and validation of a command & control system. Your team consists of representatives of the customer, suppliers of subsystems and other parties involved. In the team you are supporting the deployment and use of modern system engineering practices like model based system engineering:
• Perform model-based systems engineering tasks which span the entire life-cycle of a system from requirements definition to architecture definition and IVV management using state of the art model based engineering tools
• Discuss and capture operational needs together with the customer
• Define the functional behaviour of the system
• Design the architecture of the solution or the system (command & control / Sensor)
• Mentor system engineers in the setup and use of models.
When you join our group you will have a varied working week. One moment you discuss your solution with the customer, the other you spend defining the interaction between our command & control system and other systems on board of the ship. You frequently meet with your team to learn from each other and to discuss progress.
• Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering or similar field
• Experienced Systems Engineer to develop architectures using model based systems engineering analyses and tools
• Experience using MBSE developed architectures to evaluate performance, cost and schedule impacts to programs
• Communication skills and able to work in multidisciplinary teams
• High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
• Experience in working with complex systems through the full development life cycle
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch
• Flexibility with respect to travelling abroad and being part of an international environment
• Challenging and innovative projects and developments in a High Tech market
• Working on strategic level
• Working in an international environment
• Good and flexible working atmosphere
• Flat and open organization
• Room for initiatives and ideas
• Opportunities for growth and (international) personal development
• 40 vacation days per year
Ben nooit meer te laat! Dagelijks GRATIS de laatste vacatures in je mailbox?