The primary tasks of the SAE are analysis and simulation of operational performance of contemporary and future defence systems using figures of merit and measures of effectiveness for both sensors and systems.
The SAE specifies and shapes the requirements and liaises between internal and external stakeholders during the complete development cycle. He/she is additionally involved in the validation of performance figures during sea trials. The analytical tools include a wide variety of physical and mathematical models, including both deterministic and Monte Carlo simulations. Most of these models are developed in-house and developing them, together with the corresponding analytical tools, is part of your job. Pleasure in the work is essential. The job involves a lot of interaction as well as full-on technical work. The required personal skills include the ability to understand and portray naval warfare operations, provide threat and scenario definitions and generate appropriate operational concepts in predefined mission areas.
• A relevant degree in following subjects electronic engineering, physics, mathematics or related
• Communication skills and the ability to perform in multidisciplinary teams
• A high level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
• Solution focused and analytical
• Able to obtain an in-depth understanding of system engineering designs, while having an eye for the overall process
• Programming and analytical skills
• Able to translate customer requirements into technical specifications
• Good interpersonal and client handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical details
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch
• Flexibility with respect to travelling abroad and being part of an international environment
• Challenging and innovative projects and developments in a High Tech market
• Working on a strategic level
• Working in an international environment
• Good and flexible working atmosphere
• Flat and open organization
• Room for initiatives and ideas
• Opportunities for growth and (international) personal development
• A good benefits package, with for example 40 vacation days per year
Ben nooit meer te laat! Dagelijks GRATIS de laatste vacatures in je mailbox?