ING is looking for a Oracle DevOps engineer with SAS knowledge
We are looking for an Oracle DevOps Engineer to become part of the SAS Platform & Automation chapter within Group Services.
What’s an DevOps engineer within the SAS Platform & Automation chapter within ING Group Services?
The Tech/Group Services SAS Platform & Automation chapter is responsible for the configuration, roll-out and management of the third party (SAS) software solutions. Lately we introduced an Oracle environment which we are currently rolling out.
You will actively monitor, manage, study, test, and run the application within the Functional and Technical (FunTec) squad, noting the detailed technical behaviour and performance across all aspects of the application to proactively identify and prevent operational problems. The DevOps Engineer is expected to understand the detailed workflow of the Application and the detailed technical behaviour of Application Servers and Databases and will participate in the squads SCRUM processes.
The members of the SAS Platform & Automation chapter are active in different squads in the Risk COO domain and are working in an agile way together with Risk COO colleagues in BusDevOps teams. This area is going through a time of many developments and changes, making it a dynamic area in which there is lots of opportunity to learn, grow and excel.
What will you do? What are you responsible for?
– Deploying and running a Production system, and provide day to day Level 2 support for your Application and underlying infrastrcuture.
– Understanding any expected changes in behaviour after a specific Release, and taking appropriate action if actual behaviour is not in line with what was expected.
– Specifying, testing and executing deployment and roll-back scripts.
– Configuring and implementing Monitoring Tooling to enable 24×7 monitoring using appropriate Event Alerts.
– Understanding the detailed technical behaviour of your system under normal and peak loads.
– Specifying, creating, and executing the Performance and Operational Acceptance Tests including High
– Availability and Disaster Recovery Tests, with the support of the Dev Engineer.
– Understanding the behaviour of your Application in failure scenarios, and driving improvements in line with ING’s Reliability objectives.
– Understanding and monitoring the entire technology stack your Application is running on.
– Ensuring your team and your Application fully support ING’s implementation of the Service Transition and Service Operations ITIL processes including Operational Risk Control (OCD).
What we offer
– 36 hours contract
– Professional working environment
Let op : Opdrachtgever heeft aangegeven dat de voorkeur uit gaat naar personen die reeds woonachtig zijn in Nederland.
Note: Client has indicated that the preference goes to persons who already live in the Netherlands.
Ben nooit meer te laat! Dagelijks GRATIS de laatste vacatures in je mailbox?