For our CIM (Customer Information Management) teams we are looking for a creative, passionate IT Ops engineer, with knowledge of Tibco and Java.
CIM is responsible for the customer data of ING and the corresponding processes such as becoming a customer, including processes for accomplishing strict regulations for KYC (know your customer) such as FATCA, FEC and CRS.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team which has the responsibility for the 7 * 24 hour operational stability and availability of our applications on the D-T-A-P environment
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team which has the responsibility for the 7 * 24 hour operational stability and availability of our applications on the D-T-A-P environment. The team is end-to-end responsible with full stack solutions, from front-end to backend.
The DevOps teams within ING Bank use the Agile Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering practices. Not only does ING Bank lead the line for IT innovations, but also in the way of working for developing, building and testing of applications. This also applies to the process of managing and decommissioning applications. Due to these methods we can continuously offer our customers the most optimal services, and at the same time build our leading position in the market.
Your main tasks will be
– You coordinate and regulate the installation, stability and monitoring of (D) -T-A-P environments.
– You give advice on and implement life cycle management activities.
– You deploy changes/releases and produce the deliverables/evidence required by several related ITIL processes (e.g. incident -, configuration -, change management)
– You automate deployments as part of the continuous delivery.
– You define dependencies with other teams and translate these to user stories.
– You configure and maintain application and chain monitoring (with ELK-stack).
– You define and/or support chain, acceptance, performance, scalability and resilience testing.
– You ensure an efficient and effective handling incident -, configuration -, change management within your team
– You test the performance of applications and apply tuning.
– You actively participate in the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices.
– You will play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
– You actively participate in realizing the mission of your Chapter and helping your peers improve.
– You support risk procedures and processes of ING.
Let op : Opdrachtgever heeft aangegeven dat de voorkeur uit gaat naar personen die reeds woonachtig zijn in Nederland.
Note: Client has indicated that the preference goes to persons who already live in the Netherlands.