– You are part of a fun and autonomous team striving for stable and sustainable IT solutions;
– You engage stakeholders in delivering high value solutions;
– You pro-actively contribute to a DevOps team in extending the success of CRM processes.
Rabobank WRR is the Rabobank Group’s wholesale and investment banking operation and has established a world-class reputation especially in the food & agriculture sector. Rabobank WRR serves clients which are among the leading multinational corporate and renowned financial institutions and are served through its international network. The employees are at the heart of Rabobank WRR success. We contribute to the mission to be the global number one food and agriculture bank to help feed the world.
We are part of the IT Systems – Wholesale & International – Clients department within Rabobank WRR. We aimto develop and maintain high quality IT solutions for our clients and internal partners. Amongst others, we are responsible for the well-being (development, support and maintenance) of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ClientLink. ClientLink is a global client servicing tool and a client knowledge base that enables users to share accurate client insights worldwide. The solution connects users across the world by providing a complete view of the client and supports the marketing, sales and service processes in the front-office; it provides a platform for client coverage and product lines to collaborate and interact in order to achieve more efficiency; create worldwide connectivity around local franchises; provide the means for management and the sales force to forecast revenues. ClientLink is a customized version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Our DevOps team currently consists out of 8 persons with various skills, mixed backgrounds and diverse characteristics. Our daily work consists of valuable business analysis, ad-hocoperationalsupport, developing sustainable solutions and testing to reach high quality products and services. Weclosely collaborate together and involve our product owner and other stakeholders to achieve that. We are striving for continuous improvement and are eager to share knowledge with others to grow as persons as well as on team level. Our main drivers are fun, challenge, autonomy, result driven and continuously improving.
As operations engineer you:
– Are the primary contact person for our infrastructural stakeholders;
– Are an ambassador of stable products and sustainable solutions;
– Will take responsibility in monitoring, identifying and solving operational issues as well as coordinating infrastructural activities;
– Will take responsibility in advising stakeholders on stability, reliability, maintain- and supportability;
– Advice, inspire and convince your colleagues with your vision on sustainable solutions, best practicesand improvements;
– Proactively participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions and decisions;
– See yourself as a part of aDevOps team with autonomy where your skill is an integral part of development;
– Contribute to both the maintenance and future development of our products and services;
– Acknowledge and communicate (potential) risks with relevant stakeholders;
– Support the DevOps team in both change and maintenance;
– Actively share and gain knowledge so you can act multidisciplinary activities.
We want to give you the opportunity to experience a fun and challenging job, where you can play to your strengths and:
– Get a stage to show your personal skills and experiences both in as well the DevOps team as communities;
– Work with motivated and fun colleagues in a demanding enterprise environment;
– Sharpen your skills for other disciplines (T-shaped approach);
– Work in a modern and evolving environment interested in adopting new techniques.
Let op : Opdrachtgever heeft aangegeven dat de voorkeur uit gaat naar personen die reeds woonachtig zijn in Nederland.
Note: Client has indicated that the preference goes to persons who already live in the Netherlands.
Ben nooit meer te laat! Dagelijks GRATIS de laatste vacatures in je mailbox?